Saturday, November 14, 2009

Flowers: Transform Events, Brighten People's Lives

Ever gone to a wedding where flowers were so beautiful that they made the event seem magical? I remember going to a wedding last fall where the flowers completely transformed the venue. I had been in the venue many times before, but it had never shined like it had on that day. When I looked around, I realized that it was the color and the beautiful aroma that made me feel as if I was in another place.
Since then, when I'm designing and hosting my own events, I insist on the use of flowers. I also rely on flower delivery services to deliver the flowers to my events and to send gifts to the attendees. I find that it lifts the mood at the event and it brightens my special guests’ lives once the event is over. I also make a habit of sending gift baskets as a way of saying thanks. Sending flowers or gift baskets is the ultimate display of appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment